Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top 14 Elvis Love Songs

Valentine's Day, a day set aside to remember and celebrate the concept of LOVE. Love is one of the strongest emotions a person is capable of feeling and is something man has written about through story and song since the dawn of time. Through the years, as music has progressed, love has been a continual hot topic and there is a song for every stage and step of experiencing love. It has even been jokingly said that every love song has already been composed, but Paul McCartney sings it best in the Wings song "Silly Love Songs," - "You think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, but I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs, and what's wrong with that?"

With that said, we wanted to share some of our favorite love songs, and no one sings a better love song that Tupelo's very own, Elvis Presley. We compiled a list of what we believe were the Top 14 Elvis Love Songs, and we even made a Spotify playlist so you can give them a listen to them here: Top 14 Elvis Love Songs!

Have a great Valentine's Day, everyone!

14. And I Love You So
13. Fever
12. I Was The One
11. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
10. You’ve Lost that Loving Feeling
9. Loving You
8. I Just Can’t Help Believin'
7. The Wonder of You
6. Are You Lonesome Tonight

5. Always On My Mind

4. It’s Now Or Never

3. Suspicious Minds

2. Can’t Help Falling In Love

1. Love Me Tender

No comments:

Post a Comment